Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Midnight Snack

Pregnant food cravings, I thought they were somewhat mythical, until recently…I am growing more and more frustrated (literally) as I am craving all of the food that I can’t send Mark out to get in the middle of the night…let’s just say it’s a long flight to Seattle just for a snack. Mark and I now regularly talk about foods we wish we were eating in Seattle, the conversations sound like we are stranded on a deserted island with nothing to eat but coconuts, not driving through a city of 3 million people with more food choices than you can imagine…Here is my top 10 list of foods I can’t wait to have in August on my last US visit before the baby arrives…these aren’t my favorite Seattle foods, just the ones I am craving like crazy… -kel
Paseo – Midnight Cuban Sandwich
Malenas – 2 Chicken Tacos Meal (with extra salsa)
Red Mill – Chicken Club Sandwich w/Onion Rings
Cactus – Navaho Fry Bread with Honey
Cactus – Carne Asada Tacos
Petes – Tall Iced Single Shot Decaf Vanilla Late with a Blackberry Lemon Scone
Pagallici’s – Pepperoni Pizza
Mediterranean Kitchen – Chicken meal w/Pita
Nordies Coffee Bar – Venti Orange Cream Fizz
Kid Valley – Onion Rings with extra Tarter Sauce

No comments: