Tuesday, November 20, 2007

another year

Family photo this morning…do you know how hard it was to get a picture of all 3 of us looking at the camera! Mark and Luca made a very special birthday morning for me with presents in bed and American bagels and cream cheese for breaky. I can’t believe I am 30, living in Australia (finally a summer birthday), with a beautiful home, great friends and the most amazing husband and son who I love with all of my heart. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about how fortunate I am and how thankful I am for those around me. I am the luckiest girl ever! –kel

Oh and yes Mark is doing “Movember” hence the moustache!

2 comments:

Wiwille said...

Happy Birthday. I for one approve of your hubbie sporting the moustache. He looks good.

Bbells said...

WOW! you look great! Your hair color looks amazing. Happy Birthday to you!