Monday, January 18, 2010

Super Mark


9:30 PM last night, kids in bed, washing up finished, time for a Sunday night movie, that was until we were interrupted by a visitor…  

Mark pulled off a minor miracle, proved his true and unwavering love for me and fought off a lizard running around our house with a toy reindeer. Seriously people this was funny stuff, the lizard was like a speed demon at one point running all over our ceiling.  

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Mark lately? He is funny, really funny fighting a lizard with a toy reindeer, and super handy to have around when it comes to reptile repellent.

I didn't capture last night on film, but with skills like these I felt this photo did Mark's super awesome-ness justice!–kel  

(ps neither the reindeer nor the lizard were harmed)

1 comment:

Rick said...

Looking at this picture, it's a wonder the lizard didn't die laughing!
Good job , Mark!!!