Monday, May 07, 2012

Zebra's

The white Didier Drogba made his debut for the Seaforth FC (Zebras) a couple of weeks back accompanied by the loudest cheer squad on the northern beaches (Kelly & Scout).


Luca is doing well trying very hard and learning that it is all about fun and getting involved. He is not the best player and nowhere near the worst, just somewhere in the middle. While I might get a little frustrated at times that he is not the most aggressive player out there I get lumped with a healthy dose of reality from Kelly whenever I step out of line by being reminded that when I was Luca’s age I spent many matches playing sandcastles in the middle of the field rather than concentrating on what was going on (Kelly excels in extracting these nuggets of embarrassment from my complicit parents).

1 comment:

Rick said...

GO ZEBRAS !!!