Monday, March 05, 2007

26 hours in London


Yesterday I had 26 hours in London with my boss. In the morning he drug me around to some of the historical sights, in the afternoon I drug him into some shops then we spent about 7 hours in an old English pub getting fairly sloshed with a few other Aussies who used to work in the MSFT Sydney office. It was pouring down rain, but good fun. Here is a picture of me at Buckingham Palace. I am missing Mark and Luca tons, very strange to be away from them. They seem to be doing well without me, thank goodness for webcams and email! -kel

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope your trip is going well. I know how hard it is to be gone form the baby and family. But indulge in the solitude you get in the hotel room if you can!

Katie

Mark & Kelly said...

We are surviving without you - "doing well" is a massive exageration.

- Mark