Tuesday, January 06, 2009

An afternoon at the SCG

2 PM on a Tuesday afternoon…where else would any Aussie love to be? The Members Stand at the Sydney Cricket Ground was where me and my very big baby belly hung out yesterday. A colleague at work had Members seats to the Australia vs. South Africa Test, it was day 4 in a series that hasn’t been going very well for the Aussies. I was thrilled to be invited as I have become an avid Cricket fan over the last few years. Got to see the players up close, saw some excellent Cricket (the Aussies have actually started winning) enjoyed the great weather and generally had an excellent time with the old timers in the Members Stand. Not the best photo as it was from my phone, but I still had a great time bragging and showing the photo to Mark! Maybe I am becoming the Aussie wife of his dreams? -kel

No comments: