Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sydney International

Two sporting posts in a row…truly a first for me! Last night I was lucky enough to get tickets with two girls from my office to the Sydney International Tennis. This is one of the pre-Australian Open tournaments being held in Australia this month. We had fantastic seats, court side, 5 rows back from Serena Williams. The match we saw was a quarter final between Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki. I was expecting Serena to smash Caroline, but was in for a great surprise when the match took almost 3 hours, ending in Serena winning 6-7, 6-3, 7-6. We had a fantastic time, the venue was amazing, the seats were fantastic, the weather was hot and the baby belly was at yet another Aussie Sporting event! Only a week to go and number 2 will be arriving, I think last night was the last of my summer sporting adventures, unless you count Mark and Luca playing catch, kick, tackle or don't spray daddy with the hose in the back yard. (another camera phone photo) -kel

No comments: