Friday, August 03, 2012

Disco


Last night Luca and his good friend Sean attended the school disco.  Luca went last year and once again, this year did not disappoint. Sean and Luca suggested wearing afro wigs to the dance, I convinced them they both had enough hair we could use some "gel".  This turned out to be the highlight of their night, both checking and re-checking the spikey-ness often.


Of course Scout didn't want to miss out on the action, so while she didn't get to go to the disco, she wasn't going to miss out one bit when it came to the pre-dance photos. 


Luca and Sean had some serious moves and I have to admit to some pretty big belly laughs from me as I watched from the sidelines.  Luca clearly takes after Mark in the dance department, including full on breakdancing and a very enthusiastic shuffle. I can't wait until Mark teaches him the James Brown splits! - Kel

No comments: